If you are in search of populating your content by building a website, WordPress Training will help you achieve what you want. By a limited number of class’s strength, you can get proper professional training in WordPress course with personal attention and program oriented dedication. You will be given different exercises to discuss with tutors and your classmates. Initiation of this interaction would help you know about various tricks, ideas, and concepts to bring out the best in you.
The versatility, powerfulness, and user-friendliness of WordPress websites would leave you amazed. Project’s Track tool or a special mailing list is maintained to document errors. WordPress is nothing but a content management site. According to your requirements, any website can be created using WordPress’ easy to use functionality and a few extra plug-ins.
- Module 1.Total Beginners Guide to WordPress- It includes the basic definition, working and installation of WordPress.
- Module 2. Installation of WordPress- It includes downloading and installation on your Personal Computer.
- Module 3. WordPress Front-End- It includes the knowledge to know the difference between themes, posts, page areas, and plug-ins.
- Module 4. Useful Plug-ins- It includes booking system, online shopping, and managing directories.
- Module 5. Managing Your Site- It includes search engines, widgets, plug-ins and themes needed for your site.
- Module 6. Polls, Articles, Feeds and more- It includes the view of updates and contents from other users.
- Module 7. Choosing a Free or Premium Theme- It includes the choice to update a theme for you from innumerable themes available.
- Module 8. Making Theme Changes- It includes the use of HTML or CSS for adaption of a theme to your service.
- Module 9.Making the most out of Widgets- It includes the feature of interaction with rest of the users.
- Module 10.• Advanced WordPress- It includes the use of HTML or CSS or PHP to create customized themes and apply codes of self-requirements, thereby, altering the functionality.
- Google Search Console tool
- Google Analytics Tool
- Google Keyword Planner
- Moz PA/DA, Alexa, SEM Rush, Majestic, Ranking Tools
- Google My business
- Google AdWords
- Bing Ads & Twitter Ads
- Auditors and Report Generation Tools
- Mail Chimp